Me!

Me!
Miss Missy Empress of the Universe

Monday, February 1, 2021

It Was A Cold, Dark and Rainy Night .....

 Hi!  It's me Ollie Cat!  

The title of tonight's chat topic sounds ominous, doesn't it?  Well I can tell you, having lived outside for the first part of my young life, it can be very scary....even for a brave boy kitty like me!  But at our house cold, dark and rainy nights are pretty awesome because Mommy pulls out my favorite down comforter and she has a book and I cuddle up on her lap and we read for hours and hours.  It's the purrrrfect situation for a cat...well almost...if I had some catnip and treats it would be better, but sometimes these humans are little slow on the uptake.

Mom said earlier that some of our friends on what she calls the east coast have this stuff they call snow happening.  She said it was sounding like a really bad storm and the people there have been told to just stay home and not try to go out in it.  If it's as cold and wet as mom says, I think it would be smart of them to do that.  Even smarter to have their cats cuddle up on this laps and if they don't have cats they should think about getting one.  

Mom is currently reading this book called The Better Liar by Tanen Jones and she says so far it's really good...what she calls a psychological suspense.  She's always looking for more good books for us to read together...so I'm wondering what are YOU reading?

Well, back to purring and being adorable and helping mom enjoy her book.  Ollie Cat signing off.

No comments: