Me!

Me!
Miss Missy Empress of the Universe

Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Well Poop!

 Hello again!  It's Me!  Ollie Cat!  Mommy took away my computer privileges for a few days because I was doing naughty things like chewing plastic.  Can you believe that?  Plastic has such a nice crunch sound...almost like treats.  But I'm back and boy oh boy did Lulu had drama....AGAIN this morning.

So Lulu has this thing mommy calls IBD....irritable bowel disease.  She gets TWO medications for it but Lu says they are turkey flavored so I'm not sure they're really medications because turkey is more of a treat, right?  So I think Lu is getting something special mommy is pretending is medication.  (Can you tell I'm not purring over that time out I had?)  So with this condition Lulu has she gets an upset tummy and has potty issues.  This morning apparently everything was normal....normal for the rest of us and Lulu was so proud of herself she stood at her litter box and carried on and on until Mommy went and looked and said "oh that's great, Lu." I mean, really.  I use my litter box every day and there's nothing spectacular about it but Lulu....well her name says it all, doesn't it?

Seriously though, I do feel sorry for her that she has this problem.  I heard it can be very painful for her and wish I could help her....but don't tell mommy.  I get more attention if she thinks I'm jealous of Lu.

No comments: