Me!

Me!
Miss Missy Empress of the Universe

Monday, January 25, 2021

Fine Dining for Cats

Greetings!  It's me!  Ollie Cat!  And I have excellent news...well for me anyway.  We've got some good eats at our house last night and today!  That's me down belong on the look out for my next yummy meal.

My sister, Lulu -- fitting name if you ask me because she IS a lulu--she's this fluffy tortie Persian with this flowing long hair and she thinks she's hot. I think she's annoying--but I digress.  Lu has a food allergy and IBD...that's irritable bowel disease that got caused because of her food allergies at the house she lived in before ours.  She can only eat certain foods but last week she decided she wasn't going to eat.  Oh she at MY special Duck and Pea which our vet says is okay...but no one asked me if I wanted to share.  But she wouldn't eat her wet food.  Our mom tried kitten food (which I wouldn't eat either because I'm a big boy) and this other special food from the vet. She tried human tuna -- which is my all time favorite and think we should have ever day.  And then it was chicken baby food which Lu ate twice and then was done.  So now we're getting Fancy Feast with gravy foods and I have to say these are really yummy.  Almost as good as the tuna.  

Mom says Lu is going to start getting B12 shots today -- it's supposed to help her want to eat.  We'll have to see....but meanwhile I'm enjoying my Beef and Gravy.

So I have a question for the moms and dads of my fellow felines....what do you feed your kitties when one of them is not in the mood to eat their regular food?  I need some ideas to tell my mom just in case there's something I might like too.




No comments: