Me!

Me!
Miss Missy Empress of the Universe

Saturday, January 23, 2021

Greetings Humans! My Name Is Ollie Cat!

 And I just discovered that my mommy had this blog for who I hear is my sister Miss Missy.  I hear stories about her but I only know about Lulu.  (More on Lulu later). So about this Missy cat....

Apparently on September 7, 2019 she decided she wanted to see the world and took off to travel. Well, not really.  Our mom got sick in the spring of that year and had to hire someone to help her and even though our mom said over and over to be careful of us cats...or of Missy and Lulu since I wasn't living here then...the lady wasn't careful and left a door open.  Missy decided to make a break for it and went to live outside, we hope, for just awhile. 

Our mom got this really smart idea -- she saw how humans will try over and over to get pregnant and they finally give up and adopt a human baby.  Our mom thought that might work to bring Missy home so she adopted me!  Ollie Cat!  So far Missy hasn't come home but I'm a total bundle of joy and love.  Everyone loves me! Well...maybe Lulu not so much but that's probably because I'm mean to her.  More on that later.

Anyway, in addition to being the cutest cat on the planet...or maybe the universe....and finding this blog I decided the world deserves some of my ideas, thoughts and perspectives on life.  Us cats, we have the right ideas how to live life to the fullest and it's only fair to share them.  So stay tuned.....I'll be here with my advice!  



No comments: