Me!

Me!
Miss Missy Empress of the Universe

Monday, February 11, 2013

Meet my New Friend! Jugs!!!



Meow Jugs!  You are purrrfectly fantastic for taking the time from your busy schedule of important cat stuff to chat with me.  Before we get into my questions for you I want to let my loyal subjects know that you are the star of Carolyn Hart’s Nela Farley stories.  I heard from my mom you are a big part of how Nela solves the crime in WHAT THE CAT SAW the first book in this wonderful series. So now I have some questions for you!


Did you investigate any crimes before helping Nela solve the one in WHAT THE CAT SAW? 

Only local stuff, like finding out who raided my mouse colony.

Are you looking forward to helping her solve more? 

A cat will do what a cat has to do.

What inspired you to trust her with your feelings about your person’s death?

She was sad. I was sad, too. Cats always know.

Most people envision an cat’s life as being really pretty easy. What’s your take on this? 

Do they ever have to climb a 50-foot tree? Take on a big palooka who doesn’t belong in their territory? Outrun a greyhound? Persuade a big hairless creature to get the heck up and open the door? But there are the perks. Rolling in the dirt on a summer day. The sunny window sill in winter. Total adoration from the ones who love me.

What is the most important thing a human should know about adopting a cat?

Cats need companionship. Every day. 

What is the most glamorous thing you’ve done as the star of a novel?

Oh intereviews here and there, my picture (along with Hers) on the Celebrating Cats page on Her website.

Which great human detective would you like to meet and solve a crime with?

Miss Marple. 

Looking over the past year, what has been the best moment for you in your sleuthing career?

I found that guy that raided my mouse colony. He won’t come on my territory again.

Nela and Carolyn have gotten the big call, a Hollywood producer is going to bring your series to the big screen.  Who do you want to speak your part for you?  You know, to share your thoughts as you solve each new crime?

Tail drooping here. The series being considered is the Death on Demand books. I can’t believe they’d pick those cats over me. But that Dorothy L’s actually the cat’s meow . . .  

As for me if my turn comes. Maybe that big guy Michael Wallis who did the gruff car in that car flick. 

What are you working on now? Can you tell us a little about it?

I’m grooming my tail. Just in case I get the big h’wood call. I think She’s getting ready to start a new Bailey Ruth book. I’ll have to check with her about all the cats in Heaven . . .

Is there anything you’d like to add?


Maybe you’re the cat’s meow. Thanks!
 
Thank you for taking some time with us today! 


1 comment:

Rachelle21 said...

Meow, I wish my cats communicated as well as you do. I enjoyed reading your interview with Jugs. Thanks.