Me!

Me!
Miss Missy Empress of the Universe

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Welcome to my Blog!

As you can see from the title I am Miss Missy, Empress of the Universe, Daughter of Satan. I rule all I see and a lot of what I don't. Okay, all of what I don't because at some time I may see it of someone I know or see may see it or their friends, family, or someone else might see it. Therefore, it is mine.

While I live my life in the guise of a cat, I happen to be a very special cat. With my consort, Bogie -- pronounced "Bow - gi" not Bogers or Buggers (as the odd human who is moving out soon calls him) or Bogalicious as our mommy does, his name is Bogie. He's kind of shy but, like me, has opinions and because he is a cat, they are valuable opinions -- unless they are different than mine. Mine are always the best.

I also have an older brother named Mel. He thinks he should be the boss. He is not -- because I decree his is not.

And then there's our mom. She's okay -- when she gives us whipped cream. Her
opposable thumb does come in handy.

So why this blog?

Well, I have some valuable opinions and information and what better way to share them than through a blog. I'm happy to dispense suggestions from a cat's perspective and who knows better the best in life than a cat? I'll also be having some guest posts from other kitties and their perspectives on the world. 

If you have a question you need some suggestions on, let me know!  

And today's tidbit -- human ladies, tone down the perfume. A little goes a long way and you don't have to share with the world. 

Oh! And it doesn't make you feminine. That comes from within! 



No comments: